Thoughts and Reflections
|Posted by WebMaster on May 23, 2011 at 3:00 PM|
Someone has written these beautiful words. Read and try to
understand the deeper meaning
They are like the Ten Commandments and should be remembered all through life.
- Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you
pull out when in trouble, but it is a "steering wheel"
that directs you along the right path throughout life.
- Why is a car's windscreen so large &
the rear view mirror so small? Because our PAST is not
as important as our FUTURE. So, look ahead and move on.
- Friendship is like a BOOK. It takes few
seconds to burn, but it takes years to
- All things in
life are temporary. If it's going well, enjoy it! It can't last forever. If it's going wrong, don't worry, that wouldn't last long
- Old Friends
are like Gold! New Friends are like Diamond! If you get a Diamond, don't forget the Gold! Because to hold a Diamond in place, you
always need a Base of Gold!
- Often when we lose hope and think this
is the end, GOD smiles from above and says, "Relax, my
dear one, it's just a bend, not the end!
- When GOD solves your problems, you have
faith in HIS abilities; when GOD doesn't solve your
problems, HE has faith in your abilities!
- A blind person asked St. Anthony: "Can
there be anything worse than losing eye sight?" He
replied: "Yes, losing your vision!"
- When you pray for others, God listens to
you and blesses them. So at other times, when you are
safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
- WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's
TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.
Categories: In my E-mail Box