In the Beginning....
The History of Union Baptist Church
Founded: March 6, 1871 by the late Rev. R. Ford and was located in what was known as the Harbor. The Church later relocated to the Deas Hill section.
|Colors: Red and white|
|Motto: "We are the Church that sits beside the road where Everybody is Somebody and God Is All !"|
|Pastoral Staff: The church has been under the leadership of various under Sheppard thru the years. Union Baptist Church is currently guided under the Pastor-ship of Rev. Dr. Elden Heyward and presently have two associate Pastor, Pastor Debra Stevens, and, and Minister Frank Manigault. |
Deaons and Deaconess: